Call for an EU Project Manager
The Centre for International Migration and Development, a joint operation of GIZ and the German Federal Employment Agency, for the needs of NALAS is looking for an EU Project Manager.
One of NALAS's aims is to increase the visibility of municipalities and their concerns at the EU institutions. NALAS wishes to offer its members professional support in acquiring EU funds and in designing, applying for and implementing EU-funded projects, and to build sustainable capacity for handling these processes.
Some of the tasks will include:
- Identifying funding opportunities for NALAS and its members from EU promotional programmes
- Creating a corresponding funding database
- Developing project proposals and providing support for the preparation of project applications
- Providing training on acquiring EU funding and on developing and implementing EU-funded projects
- Designing and implementing a communications and lobbying strategy to raise the visibility of NALAS at EU institutions
Download the call: Call for EU Project Manager
Please submit your application using the online portal at http://www.cimonline.de.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Ms. Ursula Schoof-Camara
Tel.: +49 (0)6196 79 3575